Seize the day
Tim Ferris is the Author of the 4-hour work week and 4hr body. Both are fantastic resource to get the most from your life
Some days we feel like you just can’t get ahead and other days we just crush our goals and to do lists.
He says the secret is to start your morning off right.
What you do is what is going to work best for you but here are some rituals that are recommend to add in
- Make your bed. This is a huge thing preached from the Army. No matter how good or bad your day is. There is nothing better than hoping into a nicely made bed at the end of the night
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for in life. This helps keep you positive and has been proven to help with depression
- Train. Get it done early if you are a busy person. He talked about how successful people get up at 5am sometimes earlier to get what they need to do done first thing.
- Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking. This is great for fatloss
- Write down the top 3 things you would like to achieve for the day
Doing this will help you get the most out of your life, business and fitness goals.